I now know that Superbowl Sunday is not the best day to have a booth at a craft show. At least not around here it’s not. Everyone was at home, resting, making food, shopping for food, or somehow preparing for the evenings events. When I booked the spot, I didn’t have a clue that it was even Superbowl Sunday. We did OK this time but barely! I still had a great time. This time I shared a booth with a good friend, this always makes things better!
- My Screech Owl Adventure Last Night
- New Designs Out Of The Kiln
- Out Of The Kiln – January 2013
- Forever Friends Heart Giveaway
- Everything Christmas is 40% in my shop through January 31st
- Come See Me Sunday @ Downtown Open Market in Boca Raton
- Zipper Pulls
- Out of the kiln in November
- We have a winner!!!
- December Christmas Giveaway!